When did dinosaurs roam the earth? How are dinosaur bones put together? What are fossils, and how do they teach us about the prehistoric world? The Do You Know?™ books provide an in-depth look at a wide range of popular subjects. Appealing to children who want to know everything, each thought-provoking book features
- 96 pages filled with informative content and answers to many popular questions
- Hundreds of labeled illustrations
- An index to key terms
- And a "More to Know" section that motivates children to explore further
Fans of the Do You Know™ series will also enjoy Do You Know: Oceans and Marine Life.
- Great family and classroom read-aloud book
- Educational books for kids ages 5 to 8
An indispensable resource for any child's library!